Saturday, November 13, 2010

Antic Time.

Okay so one day I was having a sleepover with a friend. We shall call this friend "C". ( Note: Every person I speak about here will be known by a single letter to prevent them from getting a stalker.) So back to the story.

We were having spaghetti(Is this how it is spelled? Comment!) for dinner. My puppy (whom we shall call "B" because he is a blue beagle) started to eat my C's spaghetti. C picked up the spaghetti and went outside to throw it into the yard to feed nature's wildlife. Unfortunally, BOTH dogs followed her out and pounced on her to get the spaghetti. The result? IT STARTED TO RAIN ITALIAN FOOD!!!! HURRAH!

The very same night C spilled koolaid all over my sister whom I shall call "H". She also knocked over a mattress, and nearly broke the T.V reciever. Later another friend called "E" actually broke it.

L8r,
Crazy L

No comments:

Post a Comment